Public leaderboard scoring down?

Hello, I’m trying to submit a new prediction but the website keep denying with the error that it can’t score.
I performed multiple test to check and verify the structure of my prediction is exactly the same (column name, shape, index and data types) as the sample_submission found in starter_notebook. The error seems new as I just submitted few hours ago and it’s still fine.

Hi @feitandodatascience and welcome to the Challenges community :wave:

Can you give us a bit more context on the error: Which challenge are you trying to submit to? Are you still seeing the error with your previous submissions?

ThinkOnward Team

Thank you for your response. I discovered that the issue was with the label encoder, as some columns had different labels than expected.

Once again, thank you for organizing this competition. I would like to suggest allowing late submissions for future competitions, so participants can continue to train and test their methods even after the winners have been announced, for practicing purpose.

Glad you got it sorted out @feitandodatascience, we will look at adding this challenge as a sandbox challenge for participants to learn from after close.

ThinkOnward Team