Released! Reflection Connection Challenge

The Reflection Connect is now live as one of our more experimental challenges this year. One-shot models have a great value proposition, but where’s the best place to deploy them compared to other classification algorithms? For this challenge, we want you to experiment with a low label count to test these models’ limits.

Team Onward

Starter Notebook file is empty

Yes, could the organisers please provide a link to the starter notebook? Thanks!

Hi @jarupularakesh1482 and @ogneebho.mukhopadhya

Unfortunately we were not able to replicate the issue with downloading the starter notebook archive. We advise you to try the following actions:

1. Disable any VPN services
  2. Make sure your antivirus software is not blocking the download
  3. Open the Data tab and download the starter notebook in clean browser session, e.g. incognito mode. Make sure to disable all browser plugins, especially any advertisement blocking services

Please let us know if you continue to have problems with downloading the starter notebook

Onward Team

Hello, thank you for your response. I have just tried downloading the starter notebook again, and run into the same issue. The zipped folder is downloaded, but it is empty. This issue did not arise with the starter notebooks of any of the other challenges, and happens even when I disable my antivirus, etc.

Hi @ogneebho.mukhopadhya and @jarupularakesh1482,

We have updated the zip file with the starter notebook. Will you download it again and verify that you can see the contents?

Onward Team

Hi again - yes, this time the zip file does contain the starter notebook, thank you!