Weird Glitches...?

I am facing some weird glitches, like in the submissions tab, I thought that submissions were sorted by descending order but they keep changing, I check one time they are at the top of 0.59 subs, and other times they are the lowest of 0.59 subs

Another weird thing, I subbed 0.61 and got 3rd place, and then I did not sub anything of 0.61, now I am promoted to 2nd place while second place got down to 3rd (we both had 0.61 on leaderboard)

Are these glitches or is this randomness something that host intentionally wants so that we don’t know which submissions are higher if they both score the same β€œ0.59”

Hey, @harshitsheoranlearnt

As of now, submissions with the same scores are randomly assigned places on the leaderboard.

Each time the leaderboard is updated (eg when a new member submits), teams with the same score can swap places again. This is why you may sometimes see these changes. Be sure that we take this feature into account. For example, if 2 submissions ranked 10th and 11th with equal score, both will be selected for the final evaluation stage.

Our engineering team is working on addressing this issue to prevent any further confusion of participants.

Happy training

Onward Team

1 Like