"An error occurred while scoring your submission Your submission file took more than 10 minutes to score."

I’ve just got this error message twice. The format of the submission seems good (it’s not my first submission). Could you please check whether it’s an issue with my submission or with the scorer. And maybe you can consider extending the script time-out if 10 minutes is sometimes not enough for the valid submission. Thanks!

Hi @dsvolkov

Welcome to the community :wave: . We are currently looking into this issue, have you been able to successfully submit other predictions?

Onward Team

I have been tryig to submit the result.zip , which contains 50 volumes names as sub_vol_1.npy , sub_vol_2.npy …sub_vol_50.npy. I am getting the same error , I have tired 5 times and not succeeding yet.
Any help please?
Thanks for your supprort in advance.
Shaukat Hussain

Hi @shaukat.hussain1 and welcome to the Onward Challenges community :wave:

There has been some good discussion on the forum regarding the number of classes in submissions. Generally, if you reduce the number of classes in your model, the scoring will run in the allotted amount of time. We recommend trying this and seeing if that can help get you on the board.

Onward Team